Terms and Conditions
“usheru” is the trading company name for We Love Cinema Limited, and any reference to We Love Cinema Ltd in this document is a reference to “usheru”
You acknowledge that by accessing, browsing and using this website you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the website.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 26/05/2017. We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms & Conditions will be posted on-line. You will be bound only to the version of the Terms & Conditions you agreed to at the time you purchase a Ticket.
Intended meanings for certain words In these Terms are outlined below. The following words have the meanings set out as follows. These terms and conditions apply to every Ticket purchased or received from We Love Cinema Ltd.
We Love Cinema Ltd, is a company registered in Ireland with its registered office at Fumbally Square, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland. We Love Cinema Ltd’s company registration number is 547302 and its VAT number is 3307736QH
- 1.1 A “Ticket” is a coupon or voucher, either physical or electronic, used by the holder to redeem Goods or Services outlined in the Merchant Offer. The Ticket can be in either physical or electronic form and entitles the holder to receive the Merchant Offering from the Merchant during the period of time stated on the Ticket. The Merchant may include the service provider (for example but not exclusively, a Cinema) and any of it’s concessions or business partners (for example but not exclusively, food & beverage or other service providers).
- 1.2 The “Merchant” is a third party supplier of good and services unrelated to We Love Cinema Ltd that sells, supplies and/or provides the Merchant Offer. We Love Cinema Ltd does not sell, supply and/or provide the Merchant Offer. It only sells and supplies the Ticket.
- 1.3 The “Merchant Offer” means the goods and/or services to be supplied and/or provided by the Merchant to the Ticket Holder, as specified on the We Love Cinema Ltd website and on the Merchant Offering.
- 1.4 "Goods" means any goods that are offered by a Merchant.
- 1.5 "user" means any user of the Website.
- 1.6 "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to We Love Cinema Ltd.
- 1.7 "you" and "your" are a reference to you.
- 1.8 "Services" means any services that are offered by a Merchant.
- 1.9 1.9 The “Ticket Holder” refers to the person who present at the Merchant to redeem the Merchant Offer in exchange for the Ticket.
- 1.10 The “Rating” refers to the age rating of the film from the British Board of Film Classification or the Irish Film Classification Office.
- 1.11 The “Ticket” refers to the eticket or confirmation email, physical or electronic, received by the Ticket Holder on purchase of a Ticket.
2. Purchase of a Ticket.
- 2.1 You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a We Love Cinema Ltd Ticket. Before you can make a purchase from We Love Cinema Ltd you need to register with your name and email on the We Love Cinema Ltd film promotional website. By placing an order through the We Love Cinema Ltd website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract. We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to send you administrative and promotional emails as a condition of purchase.
- 2.2 By clicking on the “Pay Now” button you submit an offer to We Love Cinema Ltd to buy the Ticket. The purchase of the Ticket is not complete until you receive an email from We Love Cinema Ltd or associated email address confirming acceptance of your offer which is the contract between the User and We Love Cinema Ltd. The Ticket which is detailed in the email is redeemable by you from the particular Merchant only. We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to reject any request for the purchase of a Ticket . We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time if it reasonably suspects that you have committed or that you may be committing any fraud to We Love Cinema Ltd, the merchant or any affiliated 3rd party of We Love Cinema Ltd or the Merchant. We Love Cinema Ltd will store user account and purchase information in order to provide the User with the best possible service.
- 2.3 The Merchant may have its own, additional terms and conditions applicable to the sale, supply and/or provision of the Merchant Offering. Any attempted redemption of a Ticket not consistent with these Terms and Conditions may render a Ticket void at the Merchant’s discretion. The price of any Ticket will be as quoted on the website, except in cases of obvious error.
- 2.4 If there is an obvious pricing error in relation to a Ticket which could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, then we have the right to cancel any Ticket issued in respect of the Merchant Offering and issue you a refund in respect of the same.
- 2.5 The expiry date for a Ticket is specified on the Ticket.
3. Redeeming a Ticket
- 3.1 Unless expressly stated otherwise the Ticket can only be redeemed once, the Ticket can only be redeemed with the Merchant and not with We Love Cinema Ltd, the Ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and you must follow the redemption instructions associated with the Merchant Offering when you redeem the Ticket with the Merchant.
- 3.2 All Tickets sold by We Love Cinema Ltd are single-use tickets which can only be redeemed from the specified Merchant.
- 3.3 Tickets are redeemable in their entirety only therefore if you redeem the Ticket for less than its face value, you are not entitled to a credit, cash or new Ticket equivalent to the difference between the face value and the amount redeemed.
- 3.4 A Ticket will be for a specific screening and a specific time as stated on the Merchant Offering. In order to redeem a ticket you must present it to the Merchant at least 15 minutes before the specified screening time. The Ticket expires automatically after the screening begins/finishes. A Ticket cannot be used for a screening other than that stated on the Ticket. If a Ticket is not redeemed for any reason you are not entitled to any reimbursement or compensation.
- 3.5 If the Merchant is not in a position to supply or provide the goods and services as outlined on the Ticket, We Love Cinema Ltd will notify you by email as soon as possible. We Love Cinema Ltd will offer you either an alternative Ticket or a refund of the purchase price of the Ticket.
- 3.6 Any attempt to redeem a Ticket contrary to these Terms and Conditions may render a Ticket void at We Love Cinema Ltd’s and/or the Merchant’s discretion.
- 3.7 Ticket Holders’ age must correspond to the official Rating from the British Board of Film Classification or the Irish Film Classification Office of the film. Entry to the film will be at the discretion of the Merchant’s management onsite.
- 3.8 If the Ticket Holder purchases a Ticket that is subject to special conditions, the Ticket Holder must produce evidence to prove his/her eligibility. An example of this will be showing a valid student card to redeem a student value ticket purchased on the We Love Cinema Ltd website. The Ticket Holder will need to show the evidence to the Merchant to gain admission.
4. Use of Tickets and user responsibility
- 4.1 You warrant and confirm that all information you provide on registration or anywhere in the We Love Cinema Ltd website and contained as part of your registration on the website is true, complete and accurate and that you will inform us immediately of any changes to such information by updating the details in your registration. You promise not to give any false data of any kind including payment details.
- 4.2 Any purchase of a Ticket is for your non-commercial, personal use only. You may give the Ticket to someone else for their non-commercial, personal use.
- 4.3 You are responsible for your Ticket. Neither We Love Cinema Ltd or the Merchant are responsible for lost or stolen Tickets or Ticket reference numbers. Neither We Love Cinema Ltd or the Merchant are responsible for retrieving reference numbers or any security codes, no matter what form they are in.
- 4.4 You promise not to engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of a Ticket, or allow anyone else to do so.
- 4.5 It is your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to redeem a Ticket based on any Ticket specific Terms and Conditions, these general Terms and Conditions and to the Merchant’s Terms and Conditions.
- 4.6 You agree to be bound by We Love Cinema Ltd’s and the Merchants’ own applicable Terms and Conditions, in relation to their own supply of their goods and services.
- 4.7 Any reproduction, commercial trade or resale of a Ticket is prohibited.
- 4.8 You agree not to post reviews, comments or any other content to the We Love Cinema Ltd website that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harm or any other offence against any group or individual. You agree not to post or promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct. We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to remove any content on their website at any time without prior notice.
- 4.9 We Love Cinema Ltd reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our opinion, violates these provisions, including, without limitation, reporting you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
5. Content and user responsibilities.
- 5.1 Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under our Privacy Statement, Any material you transmit or post to the We Love Cinema Ltd website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- 5.2 You understand that by posting reviews, comments or any other content on the We Love Cinema Ltd website or associated websites, you are granting us an irrevocable non-exclusive license to use such materials and information for any purpose in the course of offering the We Love Cinema Ltd services.
- 5.3 You promise and warrant that you own any content posted by you on the We Love Cinema Ltd website, associated websites or any other media channels and the posting of your content does not violate any rights of any other party or person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any content posted by you to or through the We Love Cinema Ltd website, associated websites, or any other media channels.
- 5.4 You warrant that you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized material such as promotional materials, advertising, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other form of solicitation or any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
6. Merchant Responsibility
- 6.1 The Merchant is the seller of the goods and/or services under the Ticket and shall be responsible for ensuring the Ticket and the goods and/or services provided under the Ticket comply with all applicable laws.
- 6.2 The Merchant, and not We Love Cinema Ltd, is the seller, supplier and/or provider of the Merchant Offering. The user or Ticket holder enters into a contract with the merchant when the Ticket is redeemed.
- 6.3 The obligations of We Love Cinema Ltd under these Terms and Conditions are solely to issue the Ticket to you. We Love Cinema Ltd is not the seller of any goods and/or services outlined on the Ticket or elsewhere. The Merchant is solely responsible for supplying such goods and/or services and redeeming any such Ticket you purchase in respect of the same pursuant to the Merchant’s Terms and Conditions of sale.
- 6.4 The Merchant is solely responsible for providing the Ticket Holder with the Merchant Offering and for the Merchant Offering itself.
7.1 If you have purchased a Ticket, you are not entitled to cancel your purchase.
8. Refunds policy
- 8.1 We Love Cinema Ltd complies with the terms and conditions each individual Merchant (normally available on their website) and where possible will provide information on the Merchant refunds policy within the website content or on the Ticket.
- 8.2 If you have been unable to redeem your Ticket with the Merchant before the expiry of the Redemption Period through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to a refund. In order to receive a refund, you must prove to We Love Cinema Ltd’s reasonable satisfaction that your inability to redeem the Ticket was not your fault. The decision to grant a refund is within the sole discretion of We Love Cinema Ltd.
The following will lead to a termination of your use of the We Love Cinema Ltd services:
If you breach or violate these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated We Love Cinema Ltd agreements or guidelines.
Any requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
If We Love Cinema Ltd receives an express request by you.
Any suspicion of fraud or fraudulent activities.
Unexpected technical issues or problems.
- 9.1 You agree that We Love Cinema Ltd may, with or without cause and/or prior notice, immediately terminate your We Love Cinema Ltd registration and your access to any We Love Cinema Ltd services and/or Tickets.
- 9.2 Termination of your We Love Cinema Ltd registration includes removal of access to all We Love Cinema Ltd offerings and may also exclude you from further use of the We Love Cinema Ltd services. You agree that all terminations shall be made at We Love Cinema Ltd’s sole discretion and that We Love Cinema Ltd shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or access to the We Love Cinema Ltd Services.
- 9.3 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and We Love Cinema Ltd takes no action against you this does not mean that We Love Cinema Ltd has waived its rights and remedies with regard to your breach. We Love Cinema Ltd may still take action or exercise its rights and remedies for that action, or any other situation, where you breach your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.